All thing you need to know on how to apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018. The call is here again and opportunities are now opened to individuals who wants to join the Nigeria Police. The purpose of this recruitment exercise is to have more able bodied men guide life safety of citizens and fight against crime in the country.
Requirements to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Minimum of 5 credits at a maximum of 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB is required for applicants. Credit passes is inclusive English and Mathematics.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18-25years by March this year.
- Applicant must be medically declared fit with no deformities.
- A height of not less than 1.67m for men and 1.64m for women is a must.
- Online forms and Guarantor form must be completed and printed, this will be submitted at examination screening and recruitment centre. Guarantor forms can be from Traditional Rulers, LGA Chairmen, Educational and Institutional heads, Civil Servant not below Grade level 12, CSP police officer and above or a Military officer with a rank not lower than Colonel or Lieutenant.
- Scanned copies of WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB; Birth Certificate; FSLC Result; LGA Certificate and Passport Photographs is required.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 Online
- Applicants need to visit recruitment page at policerecruitment.ng
- Applicants will need a valid email address and phone number to continue.
- Click on Join Now to register.
- Fill Online form and submit, make sure all information entered is accurate.
- Information will be sent to your mail, make sure you print this out. Also copy or write down Registration Number for future references. Write out number as it is, it is case sensitive.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to submit a hard copy of the printed information sent to the mail address you provided during registration at recruitment centre.
More Information on Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018
- Application closes in six (6) weeks’ time.
- Do not pay anybody money, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the online registration process.
- Multiple online applications shall be disqualified.
- You are only permitted to register once with your email address and phone number.
Goodluck to all applicants!